A ridgeline can be used for anything from a clothes line in your campsite, to hanging a tarp over a picnic table, tent, or hammock. A ridgeline is a very versatile tool to have in your arsenal for camping. This video refers to a knot called a Siberian Hitch, which is used to secure it to a tree.
Learn how to string a ridgeline between two trees, and secure it to properly support a tarp, or to use as a clothesline.
You may also like
- REI.com April 29, 2017
- REI.com April 29, 20173 Days Only - Save 40% on All REI Co-op Sahara Clothing!
- Cabela's April 29, 2017Kristy Titus Collection Points of Reflection Earrings - stainless steel - Sale Price: $48.99, Retail Price: $69.99 (30% Off) Expires: April 29, 2017
- Sierra Trading Post April 29, 2017Saucony Ride 9 Running Shoes (For Men) - Sale Price: $59.99, Retail Price: $120.00 (50% Off) Expires: April 29, 2017
- Eastern Mountain Sports April 29, 2017Prana Men's Lybeck Flannel - Size M - Sale Price: $47.40, Retail Price: $79.00 (40% Off) Expires: April 29, 2017
- REI.com April 29, 2017Helly Hansen Men's Quick Dry Cargo Pants - Sale Price: $39.73, Retail Price: $80.00 (50% Off) Expires: April 29, 2017
- LuminAID Lab April 28, 2017The LuminAID Packlite 16 Is The Original Inflatable Solar Lantern - Get Yours Today!
- LuminAID Lab April 28, 2017New Arrival! The Packlite Spectra USB Is Available Now At LuminAID.com - Learn More
- LuminAID Lab April 28, 2017New Arrival! The Packlite Nova USB Is Available Now At LuminAID.com - Learn More
- Sunny Sports April 28, 2017Shop our Weekly Special! Get the CamelBak Scout 50 oz. Hydration Pack for Kids for only $36.95 this week at Sunny Sports!
I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to provide camping information free of charge. Thank you! :)